Little Kickers - Ages 3 & 4 Will be run by Marilyn Wallace
- Wednesdays, Sept 13-Oct 4 (4 weeks). 10AM-10:45AM.
Here is the active program you've been seeking for you little one! Our fun classes will use teaching games to create a fun environment where your soccer player will learn while playing and using their imagination. Your little kicker will have fun running around the field and making new friends. Don't let your child miss out on the action!
Pee Wee Soccer - Ages 5 & 6 (K & 1) Practices run by Global Premier Soccer
- Wednesdays, Sept 6 - October 11 (Oct 18 rain date) from 4:30PM-5:30PM.
GPS Maine Soccer Club will teach the players basic soccer skills in a team setting. Participants practice with their team for ½ hour then play a 4 v 4 game against another team for ½ hour. Opening day skills will be done as a large group; no scrimmages. Teams will be separated for week 2; everyone who registers is placed on a team.
- Shin guards are required.
Youth Soccer - Grades 2,3,4 & 5 Practices run by Global Premier Soccer
- Practice will be once a week on Wednesdays August 30 - October 11 (Oct. 18 rain date) from 5:45-6:45pm (additional practice may be held by team's coach TBA)
- Teams play 1 hour games on Saturday mornings at the Rec Park from 9:30am-12:30pm. Coaches will run game play.
- Players will learn basic to intermediate soccer skills, game play, and team aspects. Everyone is placed on a team. Rain dates may not be made up.
- Shin guards and mouth guards are required for all practices and games.
All Rec. soccer practices and games will be held on the softball field at the Wells Rec. park. (Sr. teams - grades 4-5 will play away games at other locations)
Team T-shirts are included in the price